Hazal Holdings - WOULD YOU WANT YOUR PRICELESS POSSESSION IN THIS

1 of 6 Hazal Holdings reviews

Please see the following email that I received from my shipping agent that contracted HAZAL HOLDINGS to transport my motorcycle.

I just received a telephone call with the wildest and most unprofessional story I've ever heard of from the trucker that picked up your bike.

From what I am now being told, shortly after picking up your bike, the truck experienced a serious mechanical malfunction. Then, apparently, not being able to fix the truck while it was on the side of the highway, The Florida Highway patrol dispatched a series of flat bed towing trucks to unload your bike and 3 others that were being transported. Your bike, shockingly, has been in an inside storage facility for now 10 days and nobody told me until the owner of the trucking company just called me tell what happened.

*Found out other passes by on highway called in to report a pickup (Ruken) towing this trailer was driving along with sparks coming off trailer.

*Now my motorcycle along with 2 others I found out were left in the trailer as attached photos show on the side of the highway for 3 days?? WTF!!

I would like to catch up with these 2 someday soon.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 6 Hazal Holdings reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hazal Holdings. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hazal Holdings.
Filing a new complaint about
×