Please see the following email that I received from my shipping agent that contracted HAZAL HOLDINGS to transport my motorcycle.

I just received a telephone call with the wildest and most unprofessional story I've ever heard of from the trucker that picked up your bike.

From what I am now being told, shortly after picking up your bike, the truck experienced a serious mechanical malfunction. Then, apparently, not being able to fix the truck while it was on the side of the highway, The Florida Highway patrol dispatched a series of flat bed towing trucks to unload your bike and 3 others that were being transported. Your bike, shockingly, has been in an inside storage facility for now 10 days and nobody told me until the owner of the trucking company just called me tell what happened.

*Found out other passes by on highway called in to report a pickup (Ruken) towing this trailer was driving along with sparks coming off trailer.

*Now my motorcycle along with 2 others I found out were left in the trailer as attached photos show on the side of the highway for 3 days?? WTF!!

I would like to catch up with these 2 someday soon.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Hazal Holdings and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hazal Holdings to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hazal Holdings hazal holdings motorcycle shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hazal Holdings?

Comments